• The Process is to collect and conclude all data from client through discussions.
• Local Rules and Regulation study gather information of the site and requirements from client.
• Provide diagram plan, layout section and conceptual Ideas for overall Design of the project.
• Reveal a possible GFA, CFA for the project.
ARCHITECTURE DESIGN CONCEPT
The information which includes client’s requirements, program criteria, context of the location will all be use as inspiration to the design. Concept includes Site analysis, Users analysis, Program analysis, Space Relationship diagram, Functional Conceptual diagram, Building Mass study and Final Layout in proper format for clear understanding. Design Concept consist of 2-3 stages, depends on the complexity of the project. Which shall deliver as :
• Preliminary Design Concept Stage
• Final Design Concept Stage
• Schematic Design Stage
ARCHITECTURE DRAWING DEVELOPMENT
Once the concept is approved by client, architect shall provide sets of working drawings for various purposes.
• Design Development Drawing: for coordination with engineers and other consultants including layouts, plan, sections, elevations, and other necessary details to communicate and for discussion purposes.
• Authority Submissions Drawing: for submission purposes, including plans, sections, elevations and necessary details required by Local Authority.
ARCHITECTURE DRAWING FOR CONSTRUCTION
After submission drawing architect will develop further detail for construction purposes the stage consisted of
• Tender Drawing: for nominated contractor to use and submit their construction cost. The document set includes Tender Drawing, Blank BOQ and Architectural Specifications Document
• Tender Stage: Architect shall assist Project Management team (PM) or Construction Management team (CM) for bidding purposes only. Clarifying drawings, documentation and answer all question about design intent.
• Construction Drawing: Architect shall gather all drawing amendments in Tender Stage and add any other necessary details for construction contract.
IMPLEMENTATION / CONSTRUCTION COORDINATION
• To Assist Construction Management team to Check and approve construction /shop drawings which will be developed and proposed by selected contractor.
• Oversee construction process to assure that the Design will be implemented properly. This inspection process is part of architect design service, not to be understood as Construction Management service.
• Check and provide defect report of related scope of work after completion.